Virtual Fun Run REGISTER TODAY!
We are launching this as a virtual-only event due to the uncertain Covid-19 restrictions in July.
How To Participate
Distances that are available 3 km, 5 km, 10 km
Run or walk your distance any time on July 11, 2021, between 7:00 AM & 12:00. Please track your time and the distance of your run or walk. We are encouraging you to take pictures along the way to share with others in our conference by having them on our website at the completion of the Fun Run of those who participated in this event.
Once you have completed the distance that you have registered for, please take a picture of you and the poster (that will be provided for you) that shows your start time, end time, and the distance completed.
Where To Run or Walk
Wherever you are! The simplicity of participating in a virtual event is you can start right outside your front door. Be sure to follow all guidelines outlined by your local government regarding physical distancing and activity to ensure you are keeping yourself and your community safe.
Virtual Event Safety Tips
- Respect all local civic & provincial government guidelines regarding Covid-19.
- You may complete the event solo or with members of your family or those in your "Covid bubble".
- Respect other runners and walkers that may be in your area. Keep your space, maintain six feet of distance, pass with care.
- Avoid high traffic pedestrian and vehicle areas.
- Wear appropriate clothing to be visible and dress for the weather.
- Bring water and/or nutrition if you are planning the longer routes. There are no water and/or nutrition stations in a virtual event.
- Carry a cell phone with you and tell someone the route you will follow in case of an emergency.
Register between April 08 to June 15th, 2021 to receive a water bottle!