Clotted Cream Rice Pudding
- 2.5 Cups full-fat milk (3%)
- 8oz (227g) carton Heavy thick cream
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- ¼ cup short-grain pudding rice
- 1 litre (1¾ pint) ovenproof dish, buttered
- Set the oven to 150°C/275°F/Gas Mark 2.
- Pour the milk into a pan and add the cream. Bring to the boil, stirring until the cream melts. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the sugar. Tip the rice into the buttered dish and pour over the hot milk
- Grate lots of nutmeg over the top. Place the dish on a baking tray in the oven and cook for about 2 hrs, or until the rice is tender. Serve hot or cold
Our Monthly Devotional Thought
We all get excited over NEW things!! Right? A new baby arrives and we ooh and awe over the precious little bundle. Admiring the sweet angelic face, tiny perfect fingers, and toes; Giving all the endearments we can bestow upon this NEW God-given, amazing darling little person.
If our Saviour Jesus Christ was with us physically today, would He be happy with the kind of life we are living?
It is the time of year when nature inspires a sense of awe in us. As leaves die, they give forth one final burst of colour brighter than the paint on an artist’s palette.
When my youngest grandson was about five years old, the family's aging, wonderful doggie passed away.
On a quiet morning, when all I could hear was the sound of the wind, my heart was in touch with the Almighty, and the stage was set to tell the Lord, “Here I am, speak, your daughter listens.”
MEET THE TEAM:
Women's Ministry Director: