Finding A HEALTHY YOU in the Bible
1 Cor 10:31
1 Peter 2:2
3 John 2
ANNOUNCING OUR MAY RETREAT
We are so excited to announce the plans for our upcoming in-person retreat this spring. It has been a long time since we have met together and we look forward to seeing you again.
DATES: May 27-29, 2022
LOCATION: Camp Whitesand
PRICE: $200 (Early bird fee ends April 29, 2022) & $100 for Sabbath only
** Late Registration is $215. Registration closes on May 11, 2022
*** Sabbath Only Registration closes on May 22, 2022 at 8:00 PM
Price includes meals, registration, accommodations, and a donation back to the camp.
T-SHIRTS upon request at registration and pay for on Friday when arriving (cut off for the T-Shirts is May 11 at 11:59 PM.
Dr. Darlene Blaney, PhD. NCP, CFT
- Author of 4 cookbooks and a cleanse book
- Author of the official CHIP Cookbook with Dr. Hans Diehl.
- Owner/operator of a nutrition college called "Total Health School of Nutrition"
- Owner/operator along with her husband of a health store and Nutrition Consulting practice
- Volunteer Health Coordinator of the Alberta SDA Conference for 20+ years
- International speaker, cooking class instructor
- Health Presenter on It Is Written Canada & Cooking Presentations on 3ABN
- Married 33 years this August.
- 4 sons, 2 daughter-in-laws, 2 grandsons
- Saute 2 onions, diced 2 cloves garlic, minced and 2 stalks celery, diced in oil.
- Add 4 carrots ( diced ) and cover with water. Simmer for 40 minutes.
- Add 1 red, 1 orange and 1 yellow pepper, diced. ( you can use less peppers). Simmer for 15 minutes more.
- Add 1 tin of diced tomatoes, 1 tin corn, 1 tin white kidney beans, drained, and 1 tin black beans, drained. Add 1 package of Yves Burger Burger.
- Add these seasonings: 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp basil, 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp chili powder, 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp garlic powder.
- Add water whenever needed. Ready when hot.
Our Monthly Devotional Thought
We are in a world of suffering, difficulty, trial, and sorrow... Today I want to tell you that the rougher and cloudier the road appears, the more power is available for us to see the light.
Today our world is plagued with wars, natural disasters, and pandemics, to just name a few. This is just the beginning of the accumulation of such horrors. Jesus
WHAT IS LOVE? The Merriam-Webster dictionary states – love is a strong or constant feeling!! Example – mother or fatherly love.
We all get excited over NEW things!! Right? A new baby arrives and we ooh and awe over the precious little bundle. Admiring the sweet angelic face, tiny perfect fingers, and toes; Giving all the endearments we can bestow upon this NEW God-given, amazing darling little person.
If our Saviour Jesus Christ was with us physically today, would He be happy with the kind of life we are living?
MEET THE TEAM:
Women's Ministry Director: